Wednesday 14 January 2009

About Marc on Valentine's

1. My wife thinks she's annoying, but really she's the most enjoyable and fun and sweet and funny and smart and stimulating and easy company I could ask for. when I'm not with her I want to be.

2. I love how my wife helps me keep my life simple and rich.

3. I love how my wife and I have pretty much the same views of life and God and everything.

4. I feel like I'm much much cooler just being associated with Katie.

5. Katie makes up by far for my lack of intuitive ability.

6. Katie makes up by far for my lack of social skills in general.

7. Sometimes my wife gives me a weggie and laughs. I pretend to hate it but really it's kind of funny, as long as it's by her.

8. I love it how Katie likes it as much as I do when I come home for lunch.

9. If I didn't have Katie I'd crawl in a hole.

10. If I didn't have Katie I'd never eat a real meal.

11. If I didn't have Katie I'd talk way too much during movies.

12. If I didn't have Katie I'd have way less confidence in myself and my abilities.

13. I love how Katie mocks the ladder instead of climbing it.

14. If I could convince people like katie can I'd be the ruler of the universe by now.

15. I love how Katie has the ideal body of the renaissance.

16. I love how Katie has old woman hands but perfect neck skin.

17. When Katie wispers into my ear I'd do anything for her.

18. When Katie does that little kid sort of voice and smiles so cheerfully and asks me to get her a cup of water I'd do anything for her.

19. I can more than stand my inlaws and I love how Katie loves that.

20. There are many decent pictures of me in the world only because of Katie's mad photography skills.

21. My wife would fit in well in Norway cause she looks really really cute in pigtails.

22. My wife is very humble.

23. My wife loves doing yoga even though she has to use a rug as a mat and her feet slide across it when she does downward facing dog.

24. I love how my wife feels coziest in a wooden building.

25. I love love love how Katie "gets all excited about the silliest things."

No comments:

Post a Comment